Duration: One hour 30 minutes.
Suitable for: Anyone wanting to discover or recap the basics of how to use Skype for video and voice calls, and develop a knowledge and understanding of extra features such as messaging, sending files, screen sharing and recording calls.
Objectives: To become proficient in using Skype, understand privacy options and develop a awareness of appropriate ways to use Skype for both personal and business use.
· Creating a Skype account
· What you need to get started with Skype
· Downloading Skype
· Creating and sharing a profile
· Privacy options
· Adding Contacts
· Making voice and video calls
· History – viewing conversations
· Sending instant messages
· Creating groups for conference calls
· Sending Files
· Sharing Screens
· Extra tools and Plugins
· Recording calls (or online tutorials)