Developing a well-designed professional website for your business is critical these days and WordPress is an excellent way to achieve this goal. The internet is more competitive than it ever has been and you will need an up-to-date, user-friendly, proficient website.
Reasons people choose Wordpress:
1. Free – Building a business is tough enough so when you can get something of quality for free that will help your business it is definitely worth looking into. WordPress does not charge for the use of their themes, plugins, widgets, etc.
2. SEO Friendly – SEO (search engine optimization) is an important part of your online success.
3. Social Media Efficiency – WordPress sites have excellent social media capabilities to help build your business. There are plugins that will connect all your social site pages to your main site and automatically post to them when you post on your site. This enables you to share more of your content and get more people to see what your site has to offer.
4. Easy to Use – You do not need to know HTML coding to create your own WordPress site. Everything is coded for you and it is basically a matter of putting everything into place.
6. Support – Anytime you have problems with your site there is an extensive support system available. Also, WordPress is so widely used that you can do a search and easily find answers to your website questions.
7. Professional Themes – WordPress provides hundreds of professionally designed website themes for you to use. These themes come in a variety of designs, layouts and color. This does not mean that you will have a cookie cutter website. You can easily customize the look of your site so it has its own unique appeal.
8. Plugins – Plugins are little add-ons that provide different features for your site. There are many plugins from which you can choose. For example: there is a plugin that schedules and displays events on your site. This is great if you have special offer sales, do webinars, classes or online parties. There is another plugin that will make your site mobile ready.
9. Easy to Change – Many people periodically freshen up their site with a new layout or design. Changing and adding to your site is extremely easy with WordPress. You can choose a new theme and it will override the old one without disturbing your content. You can add on more extensive plugins and widgets to accommodate your business’s growing needs in minutes.
10. Blogging Ability – WordPress sites originally were developed for blogging so not only can you successfully manage your whole business site, you have blogging capabilities as well. Although blogging started out more like writing a daily journal it is invaluable for most businesses. These sites are blog ready.
11. E- Commerce - It is relatively simple to convert a standard WordPress site into a fully functional e-Commerce website.
So if you are a new business or you are considering setting up your own website get in touch to see if WordPress is right for your business. A website built in WordPress can start simple but expand to offer your business so much more.
Make more of your WordPress website with one to one WordPress Training, delivered by one of our associate trainers:
WordPress training is suitable for
The one to one training covers how to choose the right WordPress Theme for your business. Adding pages and posts to your website, and how to use each appropriately. The difference between Plugins and Widgets. Improving your website by adding the right kind of WordPress Plugins & Widgets. And much more....
For more information please get in touch and our associate trainer will be more than happy to answer your questions.