Suitable for: Anyone interested in learning about the multitude of uses of social media platforms.
Objectives: Understand how LinkedIn can raise awareness of your personal or business profile. Connect and engage with other individuals, businesses, organisations, and potential customers. Keep an eye on other parties with similar interests. Obtain information relevant to your personal and professional development.
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Creating a profile
- Choosing and making a personalised URL (Unique Resource Locator / web address)
- Adjusting settings to control visibility
- Editing a profile
- Adding video to your profile
- Setting criteria for email notifications
- Joining Groups
- Creating a Group
- Following companies
- Creating a Company Page
- LinkedIn strategy for online networking
- Using LinkedIn to drive traffic to your website
- Options for linking to other social media platforms
Edit your LinkedIn URL now! It's quick & easy. This video will show you how to do it in under 2 minutes.
If the URL for your LinkedIn profile has not yet been personalised and is still of the form: uk.linkedin.com/pub/your-name/36/876/ba7 you will learn how to remove all the unappealing digits and characters and produce a neat and tidy URL which you can add to your business cards, website and email footer
Sharing is Caring!
If you notice any of your connections, friends or colleagues have not personalised their LinkedIn URL please feel free to share this video with them.